Monday, January 02, 2006

You are not going to believe dis!!!!

Mommie just went down to get dwessed and you won't believe dis!! She caught dis keekat ob mine in da act!!! She fought dat it was kind ob funny dat I wasn't on da lubseat as she passed, but as soon as she got into da family room she knew why I wasn't on da lubseat. I don't know why she didn't hear me yelling for her!!! Dis bad keekat brought in more bunny!!!

Mommie is weally mad at Toby and do you know what he did??? He just wooked at her an waffed!!! Den he licked his lips and said "dat's okay, I know where I can find more bunny if I need to!!"

Dis is just terrible!!








I didn't eben touch dis fing!! I wasn't sure if dere was a bunny fur like dere is a bird flu, but I sure didn't want to find out by twying it!!

Mommie is getting tired ob widding dis house ob Toby trophies!!

Your pal,

Baywee <--dis is one good girl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww your keetkat needs to come join my keetkats and be a
barn kitty.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww, there would have been lots of BAD words said in this house for sure. You better find the rest of that rabbit and get rid of it before that keekat is is permanent detention! Diane