Sunday, January 15, 2006

We swept good wast night!!

While mommie watched da Broncos game (I didn't watch, we were too busy!) Me an Piper pwayed and pwayed and during commericals mommie would waff and waff at us. Piper tired me wight out!! When it was time to go to bed I climbed right under da covers and went to sweep. Sweeping is serious business if you're a bulldog!! Piper wasn't sure what to do at first. So he just stood ober me. I had to gibe him a couple ob rules. First off, no sleeping on Arizona's pillow (well, I know dat mommie bought a new pillow, but if dat pillow is in Arizona's spot den it's Arizona's pillow) Den no sweeping on top ob mommie or on mommie's pillow. Dese seemed to be fair rules to me and Piper didn't seem to mind. In da end he burrowed down under da cobers and we couldn't eben see him!! I can't eben sweep all da way down under da cobers wike dat! I hab to hab my head out! We swept in until 7:00 dis morning. Boff ob us swept weally hard too!! Today is going to be a fun day!! Now here's some picture ob our night wast night:



We had to wook at dis picture twice. It wooked wike Awi was chewin up her bwanket!!


Dis is me an Piper pwaying wiff each ober.


Dis is Piper figuring out where he's going to sweep.

Den I was tired and I went to bed. In dis matter it's ebery dog for demselves!
No one takes my spot in bed!! I hab to get my beauty sweep!


Go to sweep, Piper!! Good boy!! Tomorrow will be a fun day!!

We are alweady busy running and pwaying dis morning. Dis is da only fing dat I didn't wike. Piper brought his own food so he ate his and I ate mine. I was finking dat I should be able to eat my food and his. I couldn't dough because mommie put his food right by her and she watched him gobble it all up. I didn't fink dat dis was very fair at all!! I wike eating too!! And I don't mean eating out ob my dish ebery time!

Dis is your busy pal,

Baywee (da bully wiff a big smile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

Sure soundsl like you had a lot of fun with piper. What a cute friend he is. I am glad you all slept well together. Have fun today too. For some reason I just don't like other dogs. Maybe I will work on that.

Your cute twin Hattie

bay said...

Hattie - I bet dat if you and me met we'd pway just fine together!! Dis is why - We're twins! You would just fink dat you were pwaying wif your ownself!!

waff

Dat is da best part ob being twins!

Your pal

Baywee