Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dis widdle puppy





I fink dat I tired him out!! Dis is what he's been doing for the past hour! I still don't know if I get to keep him or not. Dis is what mommie decided. She called da owners and asked if dis puppy could spend da night wiff us. Den she wants to call my doctor in da morning and get him in to be seen. If my doctor (who knows just about eberyfing and wubs to pway wiff me) finks dat dis dog is okay health wise both physical and mental den we keep him. If he finds a problem den we will probably take him back tomorrow.

I've had a weally good time pwaying wif him today!! It was almost wike habing Arizona in da house again!! He has been sleeping by mommie's feet when she's at da computer. Well, two times now he has darted out and stolen a toy and ran for da desk!! Wike did he fink dat I was going to take a toy away from a baby??? Waff

Your pals,

Baywee and dis dog who could be named "Lord Frogknot ob Last Chance" tomorrow... eber dat or maybe we'll name him speed bump. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey,

What a cute furry puppy. I am glad you had a good time. I don't really think Speed bump is a good name, even though it is funny, I sure hope you Dr. says he is ok then you can keep him and teach all of fun stuff you do.

Anonymous said...

Baywee, I hope yur dogter saz dis widdle puppee is ok. He is so kute and u cud be such a gud big sisder 4 him and teech him all de neet stuff dat you no. Luks like u tired de widdle giy rite out pwaying wit him today. He sur is a cutie pie. Will be waiting to see if you gets to keep him.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Dat's a pwrecious fur baby.
Did yous momma keep her 2 wegger baby dat had good wungs? Yes? Dats what I thot, so yous got to keep dis one, too. Waff...dats why deys called yorkshyer terrorers! I wuv Chance alweady and I know yous do too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Lord Frogknot is so darn cute!! Hope everything works out at your doctor...and if you keep him you've got to keep the name...it's great!