Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bad Keekat!!! Bad, Bad, Bad!!!!

Me an mommie wan some errands and when we got home we saw dat keekat ob mine running his widdle wegs off twying to get home as fast as he could!! He was carrying somefing and from what we could see in da car it wasn't good!!!! Mommie twied to beat him to da house, but he got to da doggie door before we got into da house (mommie bwames me for dat. I had to check out da front yard before I could go in da house.) Mommie saw somefin sticking out ob da doggie door and dis was not a pretty sight!! I fought about taking a picture, but mommie said, "now Baywee, why do you wanna make people frow up before it's eben dinner time???" so I didn't grab the camera.

Oh, but I was going to tell you what I saw. Dis very bad keekat ob mine brought a dead bunny (I weally hope dat it wasn't our front yard bunny) into our house. Part ob dis dead bunny got stuck in da doggie door. I weally wanted to check it out, but mommie wouldn't wet me. She dislodged it and picked it up wiff a paper towel and frew it in da trash can. Den we went downstairs and dis keekat had more bunny (wiff fur and eberyfing) parts. He had a weg and he was hiding wiff it under da table. Mommie was mad at him and called him some bad words. I don't know what dose words were dough cause I covered my ears!! Mommie took dat poor bunny fing away too... Den you wanna know what she did????

She called Jay and told Jay dat his keekat was a bad, bad keekat!!! I fought dat dis was kinda wike tattling, but Jay waffed and waffed so I am finking dat he wikes to hear how naughty his keekat is!!!

Dis was a busy day today!! Do you fink dat anyone else serves dead bunny for New Years Day??? Kind ob a weird meal of you ask me!!

Your pal,

Baywee, da one who talks to bunnies and doesn't eat dem!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee, that keekat friend of yours really was a bad keekat today! Bet your mommie wished Jay was still home to take that "prize" away from him. I know I'd probably be calling that keekat a lot of bad words, too.

Diane

Anonymous said...

Baywee...Keekats just aren't as smart as bulllies and mama's...dey tink dey can cook doz bummies! yick!

Anonymous said...

Baywee,
I know that you do not have to worry about Santa for awhile now that Christmas is over, but what if that bunny is a relative of the easter bunny? Your house will be banned because of this. I think you should check into this quick!
Jess M, Lola and Buster

bay said...

Oh no!!! I didn't eben fink dat dis poor bunny could be related to da Easter bunny!!! Dis is terrible!!! I don't want to be on dat banned wist!!! I want my candy! I will hab to check dis out. I wonder if dis bunny carried around a dribers license or any ober form of identification!!!

Anonymous said...

Bays dus be glad dats youse didnt gets de blam fer it. Den kitkats is sumfin else, mine is all da times catching sumfin outside. I sho is glad dey cant comes in da house.