Sunday, January 08, 2006

Da Easter Bunny


Want to know what da Easter Bunny does when she's not working??? I fink dat she has a wist wike Santa Clause because she was out sitting beside da road wooking at eberyone dat passed by. I don't fink dat she wanted to make it obvious or anyfing, but wook close and you can see dat she's finking "yes, dat bully is on da good wist" (I fink dat she's talking about me here!!!)
or it wooks wike da off duty Easter bunny is finking "Dat bad keekat ate my cousin, dat keekat's on da bad wist.

I just fought dat it was important dat eberybody sees dat da Easter Bunny doesn't watch TB all day wong while she's waiting for Easter to get here. Dis is kind ob wike finking about teachers. You don't eben fink dat dey are real people until you run into one at a grocery store or church. Den you fink to yourself, wow - I fought dat dey stayed at school forever!! I didn't know dat dey could eben breath air outside ob dere environment!!







Fanks for showing us da whole ober side ob Easter Bunnies, Rooby!!

Your pal,

Baywee (who's expecting wots ob chocolate bunnies for dis advertisement!!!)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

Thas sure is a cute Easter Bunny and you are right, you are probably on that good list. Thanks for sharing those pic, I will be watching for the Eater bunny in my neighborhood.

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! I didn't know dat da Easter Bunny had big teefs.