Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey Ali!!

Ali, dis is your pal, Baywee.

Here's da fing - I had company all weekend and it was weally fun. Now it's Monday and mommie has to get up and go to work so now I don't hab anyone to pway wiff all day wong. I'm not used to being all by myself. I fought dat you an me could go to wunch or somefin!! I know dat you're going to college on da East coast, and I'm in Colorado, but da internet is magical (you know dat dey call it da information highway) so wets get on dis highway and meet in New York for wunch!! Did you know dat I'm not just famous in Parker Colorado, where I wive (eberybody at Petsmart knows me by name!), but I'm also famous in New York City? Just wook at dat billboard right by my favorite store, Toys R Us. See dat pup?? Dat is me when I was a baby!! You can use one ob dese cabs to escape, I mean.. umm... get away from school for one day (but don't tell anyone dat you're pwaying hooky!! Waff) so dat we can pway!




Mommie told me dat you are getting an MRI or ABC or somefin on your weg cause you hurt it. We hope dat you feel better weally soon. Maybe I could put some flowers on dis post so dat you will know dat it is a get well card!!

Well, here is a picture ob a beautiful widdle Buttercup. Don't you just wub flowers? I know what you're finking!! Dis is no flower!!! Flowers are pretty and dey smell too!! Well, I am pretty, mommie says dat I sometimes smell and my first name is Buttercup!! Dat qualifies me as a flower for your card!!



Dis works great for me cause mommie doesn't gibe me much allowance. I bet you understand dat cause you're a college kid. Me and dat bad keekat ob mine wanted you to know dat you are lubbed! Now hurry up and get well so dat you can pway football or bollyball or somefin fun!!

Get Well Soon (dis is da classic card greeting to finish up my card and mostly it's cause I want you to be better weally fast so dis statement works great!!! I guess dat is why dey use it on cards! Dose people are almost as smart as me!)

Your bestest pals,

Buttercup Baywee and Toby (dat bad keekat dat brings home dead fings den waffs at mommie)

Oh and dis is dat bad keecat's picture:

He was sitting on da roof to our shed because he didnt' want to come down and pway wiff me and Piper. Dis is one weird keekat!! We get a guest dat wikes us and he won't eben be nice!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww Baywee...thank you so much for making my sweetie girl smile...I just know she would love to come play with you in Colorado!!!! Be a good girl today...even though mama has to go to work...and don't let KeeKat bring in any body parts!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Baywee...
Thank you for the card and the flower.. it smells verrrry nice (it must have had its bath)! You made me smile a nice big smile today. I would love to have lunch with you one day, you seem fun to play with. I will let you know when I have a busy day of classes, so I can play hookie that day, hehe. Have fun playing with all of your guests and be good to your mommy!!
Thanks Again Baywee :)