Wednesday, January 18, 2006

WOOK OUT!!!!

Da dishes are fwying in our house!!! I didn't eben know dat dishes could fwy!!! I'm busy hiding eben dough I know dat I didn't do anyfing wrong today at all!! I am a good girl. Da fing is dat I hab a very bad keekat. Dis is not my fault dough!! Dis is my two legger broder's fault!! He is da one dat weft dis keekat wiff me!!

Mommie got home and fought dat she was going to rewax. Well, she was wrong about dat!!! Dere was no rewaxing in our house until someone dat knows how to turn da vacuum on turned it on and took care ob vacuuming up dis widdle mess ob Toby's. I don't know how he does dis. My keekat doesn't eben hab any claws!! Dis shouldn't eben be possible, but dis bad keekat ob mine brought home a widdle birdie. I fink dat mommie called him a widdle sparrow. Mommie was weally mad at Toby. She said a wot ob bad words, den she said dat dis is enough! She eben called Jay and told him dat she knows dat he's in on dis. She finks dat Jay has been calling Toby and encouraging him to be bad because he wubs to waff when mommie calls him to tell him what dis bad keekat ob mine has done. I don't fink dat I want to get into dis whole discussion!!

Anyway - mommie got da whole bird fing cleaned up. And dat bad keekat waffed at her da whole time she was doing it. I'm gwad I stayed upstairs on my lubseat!!

I fink dat dis is a joke, but I haben't asked mommie yet. I didn't see one for me so I fink dat I am safe for now!! (is dis wike a wayoff???)


Your pal,

Baywee - da good bully, not to be confuse wiff dat bad keekat!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg hahahahahahahahahahaha send him on down to Georgia.

bay said...

We'll trade a bad ole keekat for Theo!

:)

Your pal,

Baywee

Anonymous said...

Dat kind of ting is what keekats do! Yur poor momma, dough!! Glad she knows it isn't her gud bully doing dis kind of ting dough!!

Angel Impy