Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006!!!

Wook at dat!! We made it!! Dis is a brand new year dat's neber eben been used!! We can do anyfing dat we want, so wets make dis year a weally good year for eberyone!! If I had a enough bones, I'd gibe one to eberyone dat reads my blog!! Ob course I know dat some ob you might not eben hab a use for a bone, but fink ob it dis way, you can be a hero - gibe da bone to your pup!! Dey will wub you foreber!

I fink dat I might post some of my favorite pictures ob some ob da happenings in my house from wast year. Don't worry dough. I won't break out singing dat horrible song "Memories" cause I'm just not wike dat!

I hope dat dis is da year dat I get to dribe da car. Dis is one fing dat I'b been wanting to do for a wong time!!

We hab a house guest wight now and do you want to know da weird fing about her??? Dis is true too!! She doesn't wike me. She doesn't wike any dogs. She says dat we are"JUST DOGS," whateber dat means!! She does wike dat keekat ob mine dough. Mommie says dat dere are just some people (weird people in my opinion) dat just don't wike dogs so I hab to just steer clear and try to remember dat she's not going to pway wiff me. I'm not too worried about it. I hab a wot ob fwiends so dis isn't a big issue for me. I know it's not me cause I pretty much wike dogs.

Dis is your fwiend, da 2006 model ob Baywee, signing off on my very first blog ob da year.

Baywee - da cute and fwiendly (mostly, you know, when santa or mommie is watching!!) bully

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bywee---- i thinks your mama should lets you dribes the car this year...after alls, you are old enuff now! hope yous have a great new year baywee! let me know how the driving goes...

Anonymous said...

Baywee, I tinks its time 4 yur mama 2 lets u dribe, 2! Hopes u hab a g8t nu yeer!! Lubs, Angel Impy

Murphy said...

Happy New Year Baywee!!! Me can't imagine that there is peoples who doesn't like dogs. This is silly. Mommy says dog spelled backwards is God and we is some of his favoritest creatures. Why else would him have named us after him only backward.

You pal
Muprh

Anonymous said...

Hey der Bays and happy new years to youse too. Iffen i gets to dribs da fruck I will comes all da ways to Colorados whur you libes and we will habs a dood ole time.

Anonymous said...

Baywee...dis Moon...minez papa heard da story you told minez mama...him sayz anyone wid a spray bottle haz to go for a ride...a long ride!