Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Is dis head big???

I was wooking at my comments screen and saw dat my fwiends, da mutley crew, asked for my autograph!! I fought dat dis was weally cool, so I got my paint set out so dat I could make one. Well, I managed to get paint on da carpets and walls in about free rooms I fink... Maybe more cause I wost count. I was being an artist!! I can't be held accountable for fings dat are not under my control while I'm creating!!! Dis is just wrong!! Mommie said dat I hab a big head cause I told her dat I am a star!! I wooked in da mirror, but my head wooks da same as it always does!! I don't get mommie sometimes!!

So I got creative and did two types ob art. Dis is my signature in color:

And dis is how stunning it wooks in black and white!! I did boff because mommie does a wot ob photography and she always takes pictures boff ways, so I fought dat I would also do my art boff ways!!

(okay, so I weally took dese from dat highway called da information highway or somefing. But pwease don't wet mommie know dat I was dribing on da internet cause I don't habe a drivers wicense yet!!!! All dat paint in da house was just a rouse and dese footprints represent my official footprint!)

Now, I gotta go finish picking up all dis paint and cwean up dis mess before mommie sees all dis paint inside dis fridge ob ours. Oh, it's on her car too! Weally gotta wun! I might not live if mommie sees her yellow car wiff all dose splashes ob color on it! You can barely see dat yellow color now!! Busy morning!

Your pal,

Baywee <---dis is one creative girl!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baywee...you can always bwame it on de bad kekat. Yor mommie would bewieve you cause dat kat is one bad kee.