Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snow, snow and more snow





If I were a white bully den I would be invsible because ob all da snow! Dis stuff is cold, but it's weally fun to wun and pway in!!

Some ob my fwiends said dat dey might see snow in a blue moon. I neber eber saw a blue moon before - but I'b seen wots ob nice snow in my lifetime!! Eben dough I wike snow a wot, I still rather a nice mild day where I can sit in my chair on da deck. I'm wooking forward to spring time again!!

Don't forget dat da bronco's are going to beat da steelers tomorow here in mile high stadium! Wear your orange and blue!! Or if you're a steeler fan, you can use dat terrible towel as a tissue!!

Waff


Your blue and orange pal,

Baywee, not to be confused wiff Champ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baywee!

Wooks wike u had fun in da snow! Hopefuwwy, I will get sum one day too. Have fun...

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! I bet your bully belly was fweezing in that deep snow. Tanks for da pictures Bays.

Anonymous said...

i wants some snow!!!! that looks like fun! but, Baywee...what are yous doing outs in the middle of the streets??? please send some snow to me in texas....
Rooby

Anonymous said...

Dere Baywee, dat snow wooks like so much fun. Kan u send sum ob dat stuff to TX? I hab neber seen dat cold white stuff before.

Cassie