Tuesday, January 10, 2006

YAY for Baywee!!!

I swept most ob da night in bed wiff mommie!! I eben put my head on da pillow where Awi is supposed to be and didn't cwy or hab to go try to find her again. Dat bad keekat ob mine spent da night wiff us too. He swept where Awi used to sweep and I swept right next to mommie. Mommie was happy to fall asleep to snores again!! She's one weird mommie!!

My house is back to normal for right now. Dis house guest dat we hab is off visiting her sister for da week. It's nice to hab our house back.

Dis is one fing dat I don't get dough. How come mommie wooks at me and says RIBBIT wike she's a widdle frog or somefin??? Eberytime I ask her she just smiles and den she ribbit's again. Dis is a mystery to me! Are we getting a frog?? Dat keekat ob mine ate a bunny, I ate duck, so is mommie eating a frog? She told me dat she ate a snail before when she was in Paris. She also ate some chocolate covered bugs (ants or grasshoppers or somefing wike dat. Dey came in a can, not eben from da ground!!) I didn't eben know dat she ate grasshoppers! I'm going to catch some for her dis summer and she can eat dem wiff me. What is up wiff her?

Dis is one fing I don't get.

Mommies.

Can anyone understand mommies???

Your pal, Baywee (a bulldog, not a bullfrog)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Bailey! I am sure your momma was comforted by having your old familiar snores with her during the night. She needs all the bully lovings you can give her just like you need all the mommie lovings she can give you!

Diane