Monday, January 30, 2006

No one swept at our house wast night!!

Dis widdle puppy should be called crybaby!!! Dat is all he did all night wong!! I don't know how sucha widdle fing can make such big noises!!! He cwied and cwied and cwied all night long. I just wanted to put my head under da pillow. Not only dat, but do you know what else???? Dis widdle fing pees eberywhere!! Mommie is mostly keeping him on a blanket or on da tile floors. When mommie tells him no I eben drop down wike it was my bad, but I didn't do nuffin wrong!! I neber pee or do anyfing wike dat in da house!! I fink dat mommie needs to tell dis puppy to knock dat stuff off. Dis is no way to libe. Finkin dat I'm going to get into trouble all da time cause dis puppy piddles! I did try to pway wiff him dis morning. He was a pretty happy guy when he got outta dat box fingie dat used to be mine.

I guess dat while mommie is at work I hab to baby-sit. I guess it'll be kinda easy cause he will be in the kennel and I just hab to walk by him and wook in and waff. Dat's pretty good!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee, maybee u shud hab a tawk wid dat liddle fellow while ur mommie is at work 2day. U kan tell him dat he habs nuttin to be skared ob when he's wid u anna ur mommie and dat he duzn't need to cwie and cwie so much. Tell him u will be de bestest big sister a puppy has eber had and dat ur mommie can't be beat as a puppy's mom. Den pway wid him wots and wots when mommie gets home fwom work and mommie lubs on him anna he will learn dat he is safe and will be bery happy wid u.

Anonymous said...

Baywee

Don't waff at the puppy in the box. That is not nice. Ok it is funny, Why don't you try and show the puppy how to piddle outside. I hope you get good sleep tonight

Your very rested twin Hattie