Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's Wednesday!!!

Dat means dat dere are only two days after dis and it'll finally be SATURDAY!! I can't wait!! It means dat it will be me and mommie's first weekend all awone since Jay came home and Awi died. We still miss Awi a wot, but I fink dat I'm starting to get ober it better den mommie. I'm not spending as much time wooking all ober da house for her, but mommie does still cry and dat makes me sad.

We got gyped on our snow dis week. We were expecting wots ob snow, and we just got a widdle dusting!! Today report says dat we're going to get a wot ob wind. I'd rather hab snow!!

Oh, here is some big news - some fwiends ob ours got a new widdle puppy!!! She's a widdle black cocker spaniel. Mommie saw pictures ob her yesterday and mommie said dat she is just beautiful!! Our friend Maggie has been pondering being a four legger mommie for a wong time! We're so glad dat she took da plunge and got dis sweet widdle girl!! I wanna see dat puppy, but mommie said dat I'd probably scare him wiff my biggness and all dat. I'm not very good at being calm, or at weast dat's what mommie says. I'm just a happy widdle girl, what can I say? :)

Welp, mommie has to weave for work and I habe to hit da wubseat!

:)

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are such a sweet women Now anything I say I dont wont to make you sad but I am just in tears I couldnt image how you must feel
One day I will feel sad to cause my babys will be gone to
I love my bulldogs and I wish there was seomthing I could do you seem like a real nice person who really loves her dogs which belive me I am upsessed with my dogs to!!
but I just wonted you to know that I do feel for you even though you dont know me I just cant say how sorry I am cause some people when they loose a dog just dont understand how close some people get with there dogs they are just like toddlers. so sweet and loving as im sure baily and arizonia meant alot to you I hope you soon one day will be happy to think of your dogs and just smile and remeber how much fun and love they gave you.. becuase you meant so much to them to.
I hhope this bring you a smile and lets you remeber all the good times and bad times you had with your babys and take a deep breath of clean crisp air and jsut smile becuase they can see you smile and they love to see that smile on there mommys face :)
hope to know you more please feel free.. y ou can talk to me anytime I love to help and make people smile!!
OH ya just so you know I'm amanda have a great night