Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I gabe it my best shot!!

Wast night mommie brought me home anober new toy. She knows dat I am still very sad so she's twying to keep me busy and happy. Dis tactic works while I'm pwaying, but den I get sad all ober again. I've only swept one whole night wiff mommie since Awi got sick. I twied weally hard wast night. Mommie took dis new toy to bed wiff us and she used it to entice me to get up on da bed. We pwayed and pwayed (eben dough I know dat mommie weally wanted to watch dat Penn St football game instead) Den when it was time to settle down I wooked at Awi's pillow. I know dat it's not eben Awi's pillow anymore. Mommie replaced it wiff a new down pillow and it doesn't hab Awi's pillow case or Awi's sent, but it sits wight next to mommie's pillow at da top ob da bed and dat is Awi's spot. I put my head down on it and wet out a great big sigh. Mommie scratched at my ears and told me that she understands cause she misses my Awi girl a wot too. Mommie cried and I wicked her tears away. Den I went to sweep on da lubseat again. One ob dese days dough. One ob dese days I'll be back in bed wiff mommie.

I'll hab to take a picture ob my new toy. It's weally fun!! it's one ob dose wong hotdog doggies. It's a bungie toy!!

Toby was a good boy yesterday! He broke dat free day "wets bring home some gross body part and make mommy cuss" record. Dis is one gross keekat!! I hope dat da Easter Bunnie understands dat I did not participate in dis terrible deed!! I fink dat i'm going to write him a nice wedder. It's neber too early to do nice fings wike dat!!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee, it's certainly never too early to let the Easter bunny know you weren't involved in the terrible deed! I'd go ahead and write that letter.

Diane