Monday, January 02, 2006

Don't anyone come to my house today!!!!!

Dis is just bad!!! Eben I am still hiding!! I'm not afraid for my life, but my keekat's life!! Dis keekat has to be just about da dumbest keekat in da world!!! Dis is da twuth!!! Dis keekat got into so much trouble for bringing home dat dead bunny dat mommie had to cwean up... so what did dat keekat do wast night???? Well, we know dat he didn't get into da trash cause mommie checked and da trash can is still all locked up...

so dis is da mystery to be solved...

Da question is.... How did mommie step (wiff her bare feet eben, as she was getting out ob bed dis morning) on another bunny weg complete wiff dat nice soft bunny fur and eberyfing??? Well we know dat mommie didn't put it dere... And I can't weave my house so it wasn't me, and it wasn't dis dog-hater person (mommie calls her a "house-guest") so... dat weaves just one person (okay, keekat) to do dis dirty deed... and dis keekat was eben waiting just under mommie's bed just watching for mommie to step outta bed. I bet he eben moved dis weg so dat if mommie missed, well, she couldn't cause he made sure dat she stepped on it.

I can't eben describe all da words dat came out ob mommie's mouff... Do you know how you watch day time TB (well, at weast I watch daytime tb while mommie is at work) and all you hear is bleep, bleep, BLEEP... well, we needed dat bleeper man in our house dis morning cause some ob dose words hurt my ears eben!! I don't fink dat mommie wikes standing on dead bunnies. I fink dat I'll have to talk to my keekat and tell him to knock dis stuff off!! No more bunnies in dis house!! Well, you know, except for da Easter bunny - but dat bunny has to be alive and weaving toys and candy for me cause dat is what the Easter bunny does for a libing!!!

Welp - dat is da big excitement four our house dis morning. I hope dat da rest ob da day goes a widdle smoother!!

Baywee - da bully dat neber messes wiff bunnies cause I wub dem!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um....Baywee...where is the rest of the bunny????? Better find it before mama gets home!!!!

bay said...

I don't know!! I can't weave dis house by myself. I'm not old enough to cross da street wiffout holding someone's hand. I don't know where dis keekat is getting dis bunny from and he won't tell me eber!!