Saturday, January 14, 2006

HELP!! Dis is Piper!!!

Mommie !! I fink dat I need rescued!!! Wook at what dey did!! Dey put me in Jail!! So dis is what life behind bars means!! I want out!!!!!! I want freedom!!! Dis is scary!!







Oh, just a minute - Baywee is talking to me...

Ohhhhh... i get it. Dis is not jail!! Dis is a deck. I hab to use da stairs. Umm... gotcha -

My bad!!

It's all good - you can cancel dat 611 call now! I'm safe and fine! Just disregard dat message above. Waff


Me an Bays are busy!! We haben't stopped pwaying yet!! I wike dis whole fing ob habing a backyard and a dog! Mommie, can I hab a dog too??? Baywee says dat she's getting a dog!! I wanna dog!! I promise to be a mostly good boy for as wong as it takes for you to get me a pal!!!

Oh, and don't bwame Baywee or Baywee's mommie for putting dis idea in my head!! I'b been wanting one for a wong time!!


Now I hab to finish sitting on da deck wiff Baywee. She said dat dis is one ob her favorite fings to do!!

Don't worry about me, Mommie!! I'm safe and I'll write when I can!!

Can you pwease tell Baywee's mommie to quit wiff dat flashy fing dough!! Eberytime I wook she's trying to take my picture!!



Lub from your favorite son in dis whole world,

Piper (who snuck on Baywee's blog to send you dis quick message)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of both of you in the chairs!!! You two need to meet more often nad have a slumber aprty!

Anonymous said...

Hey der Piper I is Theo and I is a dood buddy ob Bays. Youse wooks wike youse is habing a dood time with Bays. My Momma is ooohhhhhing and ahhhhhhing ober you.