Sunday, January 08, 2006

Are you weaddy for some football??


Da bronco's didn't pway today, so I had to amuse my ownself. I got out my football and pwayed most ob da morning. Mommie said dat I sound wike a mean dog when I pway, but dat's my whole twick. If you wanna be a football pwayer den you hab to sound tough!!


After we pwayed football, den we went for a trip to Petsmart. I got my nails trimmed and got to say hi to all ob my fwiends. I fink dat I know ebery person at dat store by name, and dey all know me too!! Most ob dem say "Hi Baywee, come gibe me a kiss" so den I gibe dem big wet kisses and dey gibe me tweets!!

We haven't been dere since Arizona passed away, so mommie told dem dat I wost my sister. Dey all were very kind to me and scritched my ear and said dat dey were sorry. I weally wub my friends at petsmart!!

Mommie bought me four new toys. I don't get dis dough. She only gabe me one. If you buy four, den how about gibing four? What is da point ob not gibing dem? She says dat she will gibe dem later, but we all know dat she can't resist my cute widdle face or wiggly butt, and she'll buy more anyway!!

I also got three new kinds ob treats to try. Mommie says dat I am one spoiled bully, but I fink dat I'm just right!!

Today was colder den yesterday was so we didn't eben get to open up da windows in da house or anyfing. I will be glad when spring gets here!! I miss sitting on my deck. Dere is nuffin better in dis life den taking a nice wong summertime nap on da deck.

My keecat has been hiding out all day. I hope dat he hasn't gotten himself in to trouble!! I don't get dis eber. I am not allowed to cross da street wiff out holding someone's hand, but dis bad keekat ob mine runs up and down da street all da time. How come keekats don't hab to follow dis holding hands across da road rule??? I fink dat somefing's wrong here!! I want to try it, but I got yelled at da wast time I tried to cross da road to see my very favorite neighbors. I can only go when mommie wets me. Cat's sometimes hab da wife!!!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Hey Baywee, we played football this morning too. Me has a big idea on how to try for them Bronocs.

Murphy