Saturday, January 07, 2006

Did you eber eat a duck?


Today mommie served me somefin dat was wonderful!! I ate dis whole bowl ob stuff and didn't eben bother asking what was I eating. Den when I was done mommie told me dat I just ate a duck. I neber ate a duck before. I was a widdle concerned dat it might hab been a famous duck like Donald Duck or Daffy duck but mommie told me not to worry. She said dat she da only way dat she'd serve a famous duck would be on da table, served wiff rice and napkins and stuff wike dat.

Mommie put a towel down on da floor. She said dat it was because I am a messy eater, but I'm finking dat it was cause it was a duck and what if he tried to fwy away or somefin?? Den I would hab to send dat bad keekat ob mine out to get him and bring him back!!









I fink dat you can tell dat eben dough I wasn't sure about eating duck I weally did enjoy it a wot.








Today was a beautiful day in Colorado. Mommie opened up dat window by my lubseat and I enjoyed my day dere and also by sitting on da deck. Now mommie is going to watch football. I fink dat she means dat she's going to watch football on TB. She's been watching me pway wiff my football for most ob da day! One ob dese days (maybe when I'm five) I'm going to pway on da Bronco's team!!

Mommie told me to be weady cause change will be coming to our house sometime. Is dis change soon, or will it take a wong time? I don't know and neber does mommie. She just knows dat somefin is changing. I hab to wait and see.

Your duckie fwiend,

Baywee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never ate duck ...but augie gots a huge one...and no one can touch it...augie is not nice...Muggs

Murphy said...

Hey Baywee, This is Murphy and me thinks that since you wants to play for them Broncos and me is in training to be a Broncos running back, me thinks we should maybe start our own team. We could even use that song "Who let tha Dawgs out" as our fight song. Then when the Broncos is drafting thems new team players thems would want to draft us.

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Duck, wow that must have been doog. All I ever get is this Venison and Brown rice crunchy stuff. My mom always say I eat better then they do, but I want their food. Silly humans

Your twin Hattie

Anonymous said...

Dis Moon talkin'...we get dwy junk too....but sometimez minez mama puts good saucy stuffs or weftovers on it...den it iz good. We haz to eat wid 4 feet between us, mama sayz, cuz she sayz we not good sharerz...but when she turnz around, we switchez. Somting goodz coming Baywee...just wait & seee!
Yourz friend, Moon

Anonymous said...

Ur mommee wudn't even let dis angel doggie know what dat change mite be, Baywee, so it must be a big 1!

We know ur mommee will du what's best 4 u dough, don't we?

Luv,
Angel Impy