Saturday, January 28, 2006

Where is my puppy???

I can't eben believe dis!! My mommie was supposed to bring home da phone number for da people dat hab dis new puppy ob mine, but she forgot it at work. Dis meant dat she couldn't call dem to make arrangements to pick up da puppy for dis weekend. Dis is why I haben't posted on my blog all day. Mommie had some info, and what she ended up doing was pouring through da phone book and calling people until she called da right number!! It was already going into ebening, so we are going to pway wiff dis baby tomorrow. Mommie promised to go get him early in da morning, so we should hab some information about him and pictures too!! One of mommie's fwiends (and my fwiend too) has two widdle yorkies and she told mommie dat she finks dat I might just snuggle up and tweet dis widdle guy as my own baby. Mommie neber eben thought ob dis! I do wike to snuggle some ob my toys, so I bet dat I can adopt dis widdle boy too. We are still finking dat we are going to name him Frogknot, but we're trying to wook at ober names too for just in case he doesn't wook wike a frog!!

It's wike waiting for Christmas morning! Wets all go to bed so dat we can wake up in da morning and pway wiff Froggie!!

Your excited pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! A new fur baby in da house!
Dat's weally exciting. I fink dat Frogknot will weally wuv yous. I miss my widdle sister Belle dat wives wit my 4 wegger sister. She's a widdle terrorer, too. Dey do yaps awot, but deys are sweet. Hurrys up wit da pictures!!

Anonymous said...

How bout dat? I fink dat u will lubs dis nu puppee and he will learn to be a brave liddle giy libing wid u and yur mommee. U will be de best big sisder der eber kould be.

Hurry wit da piktures of dis liddle giy now, ok?

Lubs,

Cassie