Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm habing a slumber party!!

My fwiend, Piper is coming to spend dis weekend wiff me. Piper is a pug and his mommie works where my mommie works. His mommie is going away for dis weekend and so dat means dat Piper gets to come spend da night wiff me on Saturday night!! I can't wait for him to get here! I hope dat Piper remembers to bring his sweeping bag, but if he doesn't, I guess dat I can share mommie's bed or my lubseat wiff him!! He is a weally cute widdle guy!! Eberybody will get to meet him cause mommie promised to take millions ob pictures ob us pwaying!!

Hury Saturday, hurry!! Piper will be here tomorrow morning and he won't leave until Sunday night! We are going to hab a wot ob fun!! Dis is almost as good as Christmas! I fink dat mommie will make us popcorn and wet us watch animal planet all night tomorrow night!!

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! A swumber party?? Dat sounds wike wots of fun. We can't wait to see da pictures.

Anonymous said...

Dat swumber party sounds wike wots and wots of fun. Hopes u and Piper hab a gwat time and share yur pictures wid all of us.

Lubs,
Cassie
and Angels Impy and Max

Anonymous said...

hi Bays...I tink yourz mama shood takez youz guyz fer ice crweem...itz da best when ya watchin' amimal pwanet...doz sad amimals aways make me cwies & wook for dem...so ice cweem hewps!! habs fun....wish I could be der!