Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dis is an OUTRAGE!!!!

Today while I was baby-sitting Frog I was waffin at him because he was in a box and I wasn't. Den do you know what he said to me???? He said "I might be in a box, chubby, but at least I've driven a car!!"

WHAT???

Froggie drove mommie's car???? Dis is not fair at all!!!! I demand justice!!

Frog said dat when he was coming home from da vet he managed to worm his widdle butt up onto mommie's wap and he put his widdle foot on dat steering wheel fingie!! I've been wanting to touch dat fing for a wong time!! Frog said dat if I were a baby dat mommie would wet me do dat too. It's too wate for me to be a baby again!! I demand my rights!!! I wanna dribe wiff my foot on dat steering wheel fingie too!!

I asked mommie about dis grave unjustice and she gabe me some chicken as a treat and she said, "wook Baywee, do you see dat widdle frog getting any ob dis yummy chicken?" I didn't see dat baby getting any, but how do I know dat he wouldn't get some wader!!

I WANNA DRIBE DA CAR TOO!

I fink dat dis is a reasonable request and I'd put it to a vote, but first I'd habe to find a way to rig da voting!!

Here are some pictures of me and Prince Charming, Frog


Frog learned how to go up and down da stairs today. Mommie wasn't weally happy about dat cause he's so widdle and she doesn't want any frogs in da garage or anyfing. Now she has to keep a weally close eye on him to make sure dat he doesn't follow me out ob da doggie door.

Froggie also didn't habe any accidents on da today. Mommie was very excited to see dat. I fought dat was a weally weird fing to be excited about, but den, Mommie is weird.

Your pal,

Baywee and da Frog who might be king

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Baywee

Me feels your pain. Mommy won't let me drive either.To make matters worse my kitty, Miss Pitty Pat, let it slip that hers got to drive the U-haul truck when her and Mommy drove across the country to come here to Denver. Her's said hers got to drive alot on that trip. This does not seem fair. If you is a little puppy or kitty then you get to drive.

Murphy who is in your corner on this.