Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Fwiend Piper is Here!!!

And we are habing so much fun!! Here are pictures ob my widdle buddy and I pwaying! We haben't stopped yet!! Mommie says "Just wisten to all dat breathing noise" She wubs it!! Here are a couple ob pictures so far!






Dis is me and Piper meeting! Isn't he a handsome pug?


Wook at me wunning!! Mommie says dat dis is a face dat only mommie's can lub, but I fink dat eberybody will lub it so I'm posting it!!


Piper got on my lubseat right away!! I fink dat he finks he owns my house!!


We hab been chasing each ober since Piper got here!! Mommie is waffing and she's crying at da same time. Who can eber understand mommies!! She misses widdle Awi and she wubs dat I hab dis huge smile on my face!

Dis is going to be a fun slumber party! I wonder if anyone will be able to sweep tonight wiff all dese pug and bulldog noises!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Piper

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Piper...I'm so glad you are playing with Bailey...did you bring your suitcase, cause I think she may want you to move in with her!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lot of fun!!!!!! You will be very tired when Piper is gone!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey, I am so happy you are having a sleepover. Your friend Piper is adorable. Of course you are just too cute for words. Telll Mommie I said thank you sooo much for the great pictures.
Love, Linda and Samantha XXOO

Anonymous said...

Bailey, I am new at this blogging thing. I just want you to know that the last comment listed as anonymous is me!!! Linda Pavlakis from Imagistics, remember??

bay said...

Linda!! We know you!! Fanks for your nice comments!! How is your beautiful widdle Samantha doing? You did great posting a comment!

Your bestest pal,
Baywee