Friday, January 20, 2006

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!

It snowed off and on all day yesterday and a wot ob da night wast night!! We haben't had snow in a wong time!! When I went out dis morning I wan and wan in it and I dug my nose into it to find da ground! When I came back in I was doing zooomies and it made mommie waff! I wub making mommie waff. She scritched my ears when I was done and den she knocked da rest ob da snow off ob my nose. Mommie's are good for doing fings wike dat!! It's only twenty degrees out dere right now. I weally wish dat mommie didn't hab to go to work today. Dis would be a great day to do nuffin but sit by da firepwace and bug mommie while she twies to wead a book!! At weast dis is Friday, so dat means dat mommie is home for da next two days!! I'm weally gwad for dat!

Well, dat's all da news dat's fit to print from parker, co!! Dat bad keekat was good wast night. nuffin dead in our house. I fink dat he was worried about bein wayed off!!

Your pal

Baywee - da snowy, wet bully

2 comments:

Harriett said...

Snow? what is dat? yo mommie will hab to send pictures betoss we hab neber teen dat here in souf tarolina!! Mommie says dat it snows here "once in a blue moon" but I don't fink I hab eber teen a boo moon, hab u, baywee?

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! I onwy seen snow one time in my whole wife. And my momma says I'm getting to be an owd baby, so dats a wong, wong time. Me and Hector wants to see pictures, too. My momma says we seen a boo moon, but it didn't wook boo.