Friday, December 02, 2005

Dis is Baywee and I've been fwamed!!!

I am a good girl!! Dis is da truth!! Don't wisten to what Awi has to say (well, unwess it's good, den wisten away!!!)

See, dis is da deal. Toby was a bad keekat and he was messing up mommie's linen cabinet. I was only in dere to tell him to stop. Den it was me dat ran to mommie and told her what he was doing!! I wasn't exactly caught in da act!! Awi just couldn't see dat cause, well you know, Awi can't see anyway!!

I'be been trying to keep a weally good eye on dis keekat ob mine!! Dis is hard work for a bully!! I can't get up where he goes! Wast night dis keekat climbed up to the way top ob mommie's closet and on his way up he knocked a wot ob mommie's clothes off da hangers. No way I coulda done dat, so now I fink dat mommie is seeing dat I am good!!

I'm not a dumb bully!! My birfday is almost here (Dec 10th) and I wanna present (or wots ob presents.) Den dere is Christmas, and dere's no way I'm going to be bad because Santa can tell!! I am Baywee da good widdle bully!!

Crossin my heart and glaring at dis keekat ob mine,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baywee

I believe you, It is that darn keetkat. I bet you will get lots of presents for your b-day. Don't worry Santa knows youve been good