Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I need a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my lubseat!!!

Dis is da fing here. Yesterday mommie made some chili and den Jay and his fwiends came for dinner. Dat was fun, weally fun, but den dis is what happened. Dey didn't leabe at bedtime!! Dey stayed and stayed and mommie wet me stay up all night wong wiff dem. I had so much fun! I neber stayed up all night before. I don't fink dat we went to bed until 4:00am dis morning. Den at 6:30 mommie is up and showered and she comes walking frew da libingroom and wants to pet me. I AM SWEEPING, MOMMIE!!! I didn't eben pick up my head. I don't care about a tweet dis morning or going into da backyard!! Den she weally did it. She grabbed her camera. Now usually I wub getting my picture taken, but I AM SWEEPING, MOMMIE!! It didn't matter dough. She snapped da picture anyway. I fink dat she did it to annoy me and it worked!!

I fink dat I'm going to sweep all day today!! I need my beauty sweep!!

Your tired widdle bully pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee, tell your mommie that you must have your beauty sleep and that "do not disturb" sign is up.

Hugs,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

How fun was that hanging with Jay and his friends. Why do our moms insist on flashing that camera in our tired eyes. Sheeesh. Get some sleep

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...Baywee has his first hangover. =)