Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wow! Wook at dis!!




I am a good girl and so is Awi!!! Dis is a true fact now! We got it in picture form straight from Santa's house at da north pole!! Just wook at what dat says!! Oberall niceness outweighs naughtiness!! Dat means I got wots ob wiggle room. Santa must know eberyfing cause I did made dis good wist last year!! I'm glad dat December is almost ober cause I hab to be good all month!!




And see how good Awi is?? Dis is one good pug!! She got high marks in da good deed area and I know why!! Awi is da kindest widdle pug around!! Dis is one good girl!!

My boxer pal, Murphy's mom sent dis to my mommie. It's from www.claus.com. Eberybody can see if dey are good or bad. Fanks for sending us dis cool link, Murph!! I hope dat you made dis good wist too!!

Jingle bells, batman smells, oh... wait..

I gotta be good.

Nebermind!!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: