Sunday, December 18, 2005

Merry Christmas, Unca Raymond!!!!

Unca Raymond - dis is Baywee. I didn't know if you had a twee yet or not, so I got you one. I fink dat in order for Santa to come you hab to hab a tree!! Dis is a rule or somefin.


It's been weally cold here so me an Awi don't get to pway outside much!! Mommie says dat I'm a widdle stir crazy, but here's da good news: Jaybird is home alweady!! He wasn't supposed to be here until da 23rd, but he came home early. I was so gwad to see him!! Mommie says dat he will run da stink right out ob me!! I lub to pway wiff him!! Wast night we watched da Broncos beat dose buffalo's. It was a good game. Well, da first half wasn't so great, but den da Bronco's showed up in da second half. I fink dat Mike Shanahan yelled at our boys during half time!! If you wanna read about dis game here's da wink to our tb station: http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=3c723218-0abe-421a-0147-d0936c6fa217&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bfd0936c6fa217&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

We are sorry dat you can't come home for Christmas too, but mommie says dat you are doing a very important work where you are. She said dat you are a hero in wots ob people's eyes. Ob course you already know dat you are a hero in our eyes too. Mommie says to be safe and pwease say fank you and Merry Christmas to all your friends at da fire station ober dere in Iraq. We hope dat all ob you hab a wonderful holiday season!!











from your two favorite nieces,

Baywee and Awi
oh, and from Baywee's keekat too





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

How nice of you to send a tree to your Unca Raymond. It is beautiful. I am sure they will enjoy it.. Take care and don't get stir crazy. Just relax,

Anonymous said...

Baywee, I know your Unca Waymond is happy to receive a tree from his 2 favorite nieces! We wish he could be home with his family, but we send our thoughts and prayers for his safety and for a blessed Christmas.

Try not to go too stir crazy with all that nasty and cold weather!!

Love from Angels Impy and Max and from Mom and Cassie

Anonymous said...

Hey der Baywee, I wanna wishes yo Unk Waymon Merry Trismas frum me and my Momma. We wants to tank him fer all he is doing fer us ober der. We sho dus preciates it. Merry Trismas ebberbodies.

Harriett said...

Unca Raymon,
Buster,Hampton, and Tazzie (2 bullys and a pug) want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. We do hope that all of the men and women will soon be back in the good ole USA. God Bless!