Friday, December 09, 2005

Does dis seem fair to you??

Wast night me an Awi had an argument. Dis is why. Awi's widdle house is under mommie's desk. Well, yesterday before mommie got home dat bad keekat ob mine was on top of momie's desk. He was busy pwaying soccer wiff some post-it notes. Well, he knocked da notes onto da floor and wike a flash Ari got dem. She chewed and chewed and chewed on dat stack ob paper. I wanted to help chew too, but Awi wouldn't share at all!! She told me dat da wubseat is my house and if Toby drops anyfing around my house den I can get it. Well, dis isn't fair at all!! Dere is nuffin at all ober dat lubseat dat Toby can make fall down on my lubseat. I fink dat Awi needs to wern to share better dan dis. I want stuff from mommie's desk too!!

I fink dat Awi better remember dat Santa's coming soon and she should be a sharing girl in dis time ob year. After all, if Toby hadn't shared wiff her, den she wouldn't hab anyfing eber.

In da end mommie took da paper away from Awi and told us to quit arguing. Dis really is all Awi's fault!!

Oh, and we're supposed to get ober freezing today!! It's already 17 degrees! I can feel a heatwabe alweady!

Your pal,

Buttercup Baywee pass da irish cream if you pwease

PS - my birfday is tomorrow and I alweady got a card in my email!! It had a picture ob a bulldog on it and it was from my good pal, Murphy da boxer pup!! Fanks Murphy!! I'm prolly going to post all da notes and cards and stuff tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Baywee!