Monday, December 19, 2005

DIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!


I can't eben believe dat mommie did dis to me!!! She took one ob my very beautiful pictures and den she twisted it up and she finks dat dis is FUNNY!!! I do not fink dat dis is funny at all!!! Dis is my cute widdle face we're talking about!!

Dis is da before picture. Do you see how cute I am?? Wook at dat! My cute widdle tongue is sticking out just a widdle bit and I hab all dat toofie action going on. Now dis picture is cute!!!




Den dis is da picture dat mommie did. She says dat it's ART!! Now what kinda art is it dat would take a perfectly good picture and twist it up into monster form? Dis is monster art???? Mommie's and daddies, you might want to hide dis from da widdle kids eyes. Dey might be afraid!! Dis is true! I know it for a fact because I WAS AFRAID!!




Dis is da travesty. I fink dat I might hab to sue, or at da weast, I might hab to call Santa Claus!! Eben Ari is waffing at me!! Dis is just terrible!!


From your cute widdle bully pal
(please disregard dis picture)

Baywee

4 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee

Was that really you??? Me is still hiding under the coffee table cause me is still so scared. That was not a nice trick your mommy played. This is not art its, its, its.......well me is not sure what it is. Maybe you should put your mommy's name in the naughty/nice meter to see just where her is on the list. And a letter to Santa couldn't hurt either.

Your frightened pal

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Baywee I knows dat aint youze, youze is much too prutty to wook wike dat.

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

That was not nice of your mommy to do that. I know you are pretty because we are twins and I am pretty

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Our mommie woke up sick last weekend and her face was all squished up and sort of looked like that! We were really scared!!
You sure your picture was "art"?