Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas, Eberyone!!

I didn't fink dat Christmas was for a few more days, but mommie told me dat Christmas is tonight. Dat means dat me an Awi get to open all ob our presents tonight!! Habe you eber had eggnog before??? I fink dat we're eben getting a taste ob dat!!

So, do you know what all ob dis means??? I don't habe to be good anymore at least until November 2006! All dat pressure is ober! I made it to Christmas!!

Awi is excited about getting new presents too. I fink dat she wants a car, but I'm not sure. I'll hab to ask her again. I want crayons and a coloring book. I fink dat it would be really fun to color in front ob da TB.

Hurry and get home, mommie!! We want to open presents!

Your pals,

Baywee and Awizona (and dat bad keekat ob mine too)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee

You have a great Christmas. I hope Ari get a car if that is what she want. Crayons for you too. Enjoy that eggnog. I think that you need to be a good girl all year long, I know I am a good girl all year long even if my mommy says otherwise

Love Hattie

Anonymous said...

Mewwy Chrissmus Baywee, Awi, and Mommie! Our hope is dat eberyone in yur famlee has a joyous and happee Chrissmas. May u all be bwessed with health, happeeness, and luve.

Angel Impy, Cassie, and Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hugs and best wishes to you and your family. Ari is there watching over you and smiling.

Love,
Elaine, Junior, and Roxy