Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dis is another sad day...

My two wegger brudder is weaving dis morning. He has to get back to Omaha now dat Christmas is ober. I'm going to miss him a wot!!

I fought dat I'll tell a funny story about Awi dis morning. Awi always makes me smile.

Awi would always be where mommmie was. Mommie was Awi's seat if mommie sat down. Da only time dat Awi didn't sit in mommie's wap was if mommie was at da computer. Den Awi had a den under da desk and only she was allowed dere. It was her top secret hiding pwace only accessed by using her top secret decoder ring. I fink dat she used to pass notes up to mommie while she was under dere. I could neber read dem because Awi used invisible ink. Anyway, dis funny story isn't about Awi's decoder ring or her invisible ink. It's about her hiding space. Dis is what would happen. I would come into da office wiff a toy beause I wanted to pway. I'd get ober by mommie's desk so dat I could ask her if she wanted to pway wiff me, but before I could eben ask Awi would dash out ob her hiding space and grab da toy wight out ob my mouff!! Den I'd say to mommie "WOOK!! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED??? My toy!!! Awi has my toy!!!"

Mommie would wisten to me, den she would wook under da desk and she'd see dis cute widdle puggie (don't belive anyone, wooks do get you eberywhere!!!) and she'd waff and scruff at Awi's ears. Den she'd say "Baywee, wet Awi hab dis toy, she'll gibe it back, don't worry. Go get another toy."

So, den I'd wun as fast as my widdle bully butt would wet me run and I'd grab another toy out ob my toybox and wun, wun, wun wiff dat cute widdle bully wiggle (see, I told you dat wooks get you eberywhere) and bring another toy to mommie. Before I could eben get dat toy into mommie's hands IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! Sometimes Awi was so fast it was just a flash ob puggie lightening!! Den I'd run and grab another and another. Mommie would wook under Awi's desk and waff and waff cause dere was dis widdle puggie carefully guarding her big stash ob toys. Dis was one ob Awi's most favorite games. I guess dat she fought dat I was bringing all dose toys to her. Sometimes all our toybox ended up under da desk and Awi would be carefully guarding it against thiefs. Dis was one good, safe puggie!! I miss pwaying dese Awi games. I neber could figure out how she could dash out from under da desk, snag my toy right from my mouth and dash back to her home base before I could eben do a fing.

Well, dis is my widdle story for today. I fink dat I'm going to wewax in front ob da tb today while mommie's at work. Don't tell her dough cause it just annoys her when she knows dat I spend my day in front ob da tb while she's working to earn my kibble. Dis will just be our widdle secret!!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep those sweet memories of Awi in your little heart, Baywee. That way Awi will always remain with you.

How cute! That Awi was more tricky than you'd think wasn't she?

Love,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Bays that was a wonderful story and I know it makes you happy to remember your and Ari's times together. You be a good girl and dont watch those soap operas.