Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dis is Baywee and I need a bacationi!!!

Dis weather is not fit for man or beast and it's sure not suitable for bullies eber!! It's cold out dere and eben habing snow doesn't make it fun anymore cause it's too cold to pway in it!! When I'm writing my wetter to Santa Claus I'm going to ask him for warm weather!! Dis is how bad it is: Dis morning when mommie tried to open dat big garage door it wouldn't budge! Dat door was frozen right to da floor!! Mommie had to kick it and kick it to get dat ice woose enough dat da door would open. Dis really irratated me. All dat noise was ruining my nap. I personally fink dat mommie should have just called in and said she couldn't get out. Dat would have solved just about eberyfing. Den mommie coulda read a book all day and me an Ari coulda snuggled wif her. I weally fink dat dere needs to be a rule about dese fings!!

Hey Santa - can we hab a bacation to somewhere warm.. you know, somewhere wike Hawaii?? Hab I been good enough for Hawaii?? Awi says no, I habn't been good enough for eben a trip to Colorado Springs (which is only 45 minutes away) but den, Awi isn't Santa Claus!!

Your shivering, running for the down comforter and sweeping all day pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

Come to Cali, it is only 68 here but the sun is out. We could play all day. Our moms could just sit and talk all day How fun!

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee, this is off the topic, but could you pwese say a widdle pwayer for my mommy and daddy? They just picked up a foster cairn terrier doggy on Sunday and she slipped her harness when daddy was walking her yesterday. She is still running around, usually pretty close to home, but she's a puppy mill girl and she's really skittish and won't let them get close enough to catch her. She's such a sweetheart, and my mommy and daddy are so scared and they feel like they have failed this sweet girl.

Angel Impy

Murphy said...

Baywee
Me agrees with you. Me went outside with Mommy (hers wanted to soak in tha hot tub) and about froze to death. Me didn't want to leave Mommy but her's doesn't have to much sense when it comes to this sort of thing and hers has no hair at all to cover her body. Humans can be so silly sometimes.

Murhpy who has sense enough to come in out of tha cold.