Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's my birfday!!


FINALLY! AT LAST! I fought dat dis day would neber come!

I'm four,
I'm four,
I'm a big frog now I'm FOUR!



I wanted to start my birfday party dis morning at 2am, but dat made mommie kind ob crabby.
I kept trying to wake her up, but when she finally did she told me dat dis would be my very wast day on dis earth unless I wayed down and went to sweep. I don't fink dat she meant it dough.

We're going to petsmart today, den we're going though the drive through at McDonalds. I don't weally fink dat it's fair dat ober people's kids get to pway inside at McDonalds, but I'm not allowed in. Dis seems wike an outrage to me. I fink dat mommie is going to talk to dem today and tell dem dat it's not fair. Why should only two wegger kids be allowed in. Dat's not fair! In Germany all kids two or four weggers can go into restaurants or stores. Mommie has libed dere before so she knows dat for a fact!




I sure was a cute widdle baby!

I'll post more pictures about my birfday wader today!

Your pal,

Buttercup Baywee Irish Cream

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Happy Birthday Dear Bailey!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Murphy said...

Happy Birfday Baywee,

Me sure is glad you got tha birfday card me sended to you.

Your pal

Murphy tha Boxer puppy

Anonymous said...

Deer Baywee, Happee, happee birfday 2 u! Happee, happee birfday!! Hope u gets lots of pwesents n all de McDonalds u want.

Tanks for being my fwiend, and I knows u r gonna be a weally gud fwiend to my new widdle sisder Cassie.

Luv, Impy Angel
Cassie
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Haapy Bday to you happy bday to you! I sure hope you had a great fourth b-day. I love you puppy pics. We are so cure aren't we

Have a good rest of the day

Your younger twin

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Deer Baywee,
Are mommie weeds your bwog to us all de time. Hers and daddy laff and laff at yore stories. We don't no why cause we fink you lib an ordenairy wife and do fings we do here. They laff at us two.
So, we all want to wish you a bery happy birfday. Do yo fink you can get us somefing from this place called McDonalds? We get this round fing with a burning stick on top for our birfdays...and they sing this song before they let us eat it. We don't get to eat the burning fing dough.
love,
the mutley crew