Friday, December 30, 2005

I adopted a baby

Dis is my widdle baby. I got dis widdle blue bulldog from Santa Claus for Christmas. I haben't figured out a name yet, but I wub dis widdle guy!! Sweep wiff him ebery night and he stays on da lubseat wiff me during da daytime. Mommie is just amazed because I usually tear my toys up pretty quickly (she says dat she finks I might be a widdle rough wiff dem) but dis widdle toy I keep close to me. I wick his cute widdle bulldog face and wet him snuggle in wiff me. Mommie finks dat I am showing dis widdle guy so much attention beause he is so beautiful and beautiful reminds me ob da very beautiful Awi.

Dis widdle guy eben talks to me if I press down on his belly. I don't generallly do it because I don't want to hurt him, but mommie sometimes sits wiff me on da wubseat and she makes him talk and while he's talking I wick his widdle face.




I hope dat everyone gets to hab a fwiend wike dis at weast once in dere life. I wike dis widdle guy! I wish he could walk dough so dat he could follow me outside or somefin wike dat!!

Your pal,

Baywee da new mommie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of Awi....and I just love you new baby blu...
Muggs

Anonymous said...

Baywee!!!! Keep this friend inside away from the squirrel thief!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Take gud kare ob dat widdle fwiend! It is sure kute! Lubs, Angel Impy

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

I had a bunny once. I wub her so much but she had to go because she was falling apart from all of my lubbing.
Maybe I need a blue bulldog buddy. She sure is cute