Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Jay gabe me a new toy!!!

It was dis big donkey - I fink dat his name is eeyore. He's almost as big as me!! Yesterday Jay helped mommie cwean out some closets and while they did dat I sweept wiff my new toy. Mommie promised to take some new pictures ob me, but first she has to charge up da batteries for dis camera ob hers. Jay also pwayed football wiff me. I don't always wike da way he pways dough. He wikes to frow da ball off ob da deck and into da backyard. Dis is da fing; He KNOWS dat I don't wike habing my toys in da backyard. First I risk dat backyard squirrel stealing dem, den I also hab dis widdle problem. When a toy is out on dat grass stuff I can't pick it up!!! I don't wike how it feels on my flews. Jay always waffs at me because I will hover ober my toys, but I can't touch dem. So den he comes down and takes dem right from me. Dis is not a fair tactic!! How would he wike to pick up his toys off ob da grass using his mouth???

Oh, dis morning dere is a new picture ob widdle baby Arizona.


I fink dat bulldog puppies are just da cutest widdle puppies in da world. We are so glad dat we get to watch widdle Awi grow. Dis is one cute widdle puppy. Her broder and sisters are cute too!! Dis is good bully stock! Dey are going to grow up to be fine bullies!

I hab to hit da lubseat now. I fink dat mommie is going to get out dat vacuum monster, so I want to be safe on my home base before dat happens!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: