Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dis is my worry...

My bestest fwiend in da whole wide world (or eben bigger dan dat!!) Awizona hasn't been feeling very good dis past few days. She's not herself at all. She scratched up mommie's hand weally bad because mommie was trying to restrain her cause she was coming after me. I didn't eben take one ob her toys or anyfing, but she's mad at me anyway. Mommie's been feeling sad and crying about dis whole fing. She called me and Awi's doctor and is waiting for a call back. Mommie finks dat it might be almost Awi's "time" whateber dat means. I fought about asking, but dis whole fing just brings weally big tears to mommie's eyes, so I don't want to hurt her more by asking dese kinds ob questions. I'm not sure what will happen, but mommie says dat whateber does happen Awi will be in dis fing called "a better pwace." but it doesn't sound wike dat pwace is going to be wiff us for a whole wot wonger.

I'm very confused about dis whole fing, so I'm trying to be as nice as I can to Awi because I wub her a wot!!

I guess dat I will know more after mommie has dis conversation fingie wiff our doctor. I wish dat dey could just make Awi whole and well again. I fink dat mommie wishes dat too.

It's Christmas, so maybe we can hab a Christmas miracle. I fink dat I need to see Santa Claus again and talk to him about dis whole situation.

Your pal,

Baywee

5 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee, My mommy just read to me about Awi. Hers had tears in her eyes too. Her says hers knows how you and your Mommy feel cause hers been through the same thing with another 4 legged child from years ago. We are both praying for a Christmas miracle for your little family. Tell your Mommy she can talk to my Mommy. Her's has big shoulders and understands. Santa, please make their miracle come true.

Your Friend

Murphy

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Baywee. I know you don't understand this, but it makes Mommies and Daddies very sad. It is a better place, but we want y'all to be with us always. I have tears in my eyes reading this. I hope that there is a Christmas miracle for Awi. I am saying prayers and keeping all of y'all in my thoughts.
Love,
Trish (brumzoo)

Anonymous said...

Baywee, my momma has tears flowing right now for your momma, you, and for Arizona. Your momma loves Arizona and you so much, and it hurts losing a loved four legged child. Hopefully Angel Impy and the other angel dogs will put in a word upstairs and your Awi will get better. If it is time for Arizona to go to the Bridge, I hope your mommy will know that there are so many beautiful dogs who have crossed the Bridge before Arizona who will welcome her with loving hearts and open paws.

Please, God, let Mommy and Baywee's miracle Christmas happen.

Your friend and Impy's Mom,Diane

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

Sometime it is hard for us to acept that the better place is a good thing. We sure would not want anyone we love to suffer and it does hurt. You be there for your mommie and Ari.

Your buddy

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Baywee,
I read your post to my mutley crew this morning and all are thoughts are with Awi right now. We're all very sad about your post and we hope for a Christmas miracle for you all.