Friday, December 02, 2005

Dis is my friend Tinker

and she needs your help - please vote for her photo, otherwise she will be out on da street, or wifout dog food, or toys or something desperate wike dat! She's alweady been disgraced enough!! Just wook at dis photo!! Dis bully doesn't eben hab her own bed! She's gotta share it wiff her keekat!! Dese are desperate times! We need to get out an bote for Tink!!



www.photowow.com

den add in 34083 into da box dat asks for da entrant #

Dis is fun and it will make you feel good all ober!! I fink dat da rule is dat you can only bote once a day. I don't know if we can do da cheat to win rule, so I guess dat we hab to follow da rules and bote once a day!!

Signed - Tinker's widdle buddy (and very good bully!!!)

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure will vote....yep yep
Muggs

Anonymous said...

Ize sho nuff gonna go bote pur Mz Tinks