Friday, December 23, 2005

Jay vs. Bay Let's play some football!!


Do you want some ob dis???


FUMBLE! I'm protecting da ball!

Where is da ref when you need him??


I fink dat you need to get outta my way!! I'm done being good until next year!!



I don't fink dat dis is a legal football move, but Jay says it is.



Dere's gotta be a law against dis!! I fink dat it's a foul!REF! REF! I NEED A REF!! Dis is my ball!! I'm still holding it!

I fink dat I won dis game. Da score was wike a billion to one maybe, and I gabe Jay dat one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee, de Huston Texans culd us u to pway futball 4 dem. Luks like u pway harder and bedder dan a lot of dose big ole gize dat dey hab pwaying 4 dem rite now!!

Tell yur brudder Jay dat he shouldn't cheat when he pways wid u, cause yur momma gets doze piktures as ebidence!

Love,

Diane

Harriett said...

Baywee, I wish dat u culd pway futball wid me and Hampie. U wud hab to wun fast betoss I wike to pop futballs. Day don't wast wong at our house!!