Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dis is Awizona

I'm posting because Baywee is grounded wight now. It serves to wight too. Sometimes dis dog ob mine, oh, did you know dat Baywee is my dog?? Dis is da truth too! I was here first and Mommie adopted Baywee for me! If Baywee eber says different den you know what da truth is cause I've been wif mommie since 1996. Dat is a wong time!! Baywee wasn't eben born until 2001, she's a baby compared to me!

Anyway, wet me tell you what dis dog ob mine did. We were sleeping, dat is, me and mommie was sweeping, which was logical because it was 1:00am and dat is what we do at night!! Baywee got out ob bed because she likes to eat in da middle ob da night. Dat's fine, but what isn't fine is if Baywee does something wrong! Well, wast night we were woken up to all sorts ob noise, den mommie had to jump out ob our nice warm bed and go investigate and do you know what she found???

Baywee and her keekat got into da linen cabinet!! Da door was open a widdle bit so dat keekat got in and Baywee followed. I guess dat Baywee was trying to pway (she hasn't said yet, she's still pouting on dat wubseat ob hers dat I can't get on) and between her and dat kat, dey pulled off stuff from da first two shelves. Mommie was weally mad and she yelled at dat bad dog ob mine!! She told Baywee to get to bed straight away and she eben spanked her once on dat big butt ob hers! Den mommie jammed dat stuff back up onto da shelves and came back to bed. Tonight when mommie gets home from work she will hab to fix it all back again da wite way. Dat is just extra work for mommie so she's kinda crabby at Baywee right now.

I was just a good girl since I can't eben get out ob bed. Dere are some benefits to being old and not being able to see!

I hab to run for now... I hab to go laugh at Baywee.

Your pal,

Awizona

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOO Awi,, I wish I could come and laugh with ya...at Baywee
Muggs

Anonymous said...

Awi

Now why did that keekat not get in trouble. Darn Keekat. Baywee when you read this know that I am on your side.

Your buddy, pal and twin trouble maker

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee, how come u led dat kitkat ged u in twuble? Did u ged a chance 2 ask mom if de kittykat was grounded 2??

I will see about speaking to yur mom about dis unfarness of it all!

Angel Impy

Murphy said...

Oh no Baywee this is not good!! There is only 24 days until Christmas and this is not the time to get into trouble. Santa is watching really close now. You gotta think of a way to shift the blame from you on onto your Mommy.

Murphy who is being really, really good now

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO!!!
Buttercup Bailey's Irish Cream!!!
I'm conferencing with the elves to see what we should do about this breach of the good list. You know this is what we like to call "misbehaving", also known as "being a bad girl"? And that goes for you too, Mr. Toby! You are lucky that you still have time to right this wrong and get back on the good list by Christmas.
HO HO HO!!!