Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dis was our Fanksgiving

I fink dat it's okay if I come out now!! I don't fink dat mommie is mad at me anymore!! Dis is what happened. Well, you know, our turkey fwiend, Frank, was in da fridge... Well, while mommie was busy doing stuff me an Awi decided to take Frank out ob da fridge and pway wif him. We pushed him out and he crashed to da ground. I don't know if you know dis, but Frank was dead!! Dis was no live turkey! Now dis explains why he didn't hab any feathers! Me an Awi were worried dat Mommie was going to bwame dat keekat ob mine for dis murder, so we decided to take Frank out back and bury him!! Dis was no easy job either!! he was a big fat turkey!! After we got him all buried, mommie cam wooking for us. Well, she was wooking for Frank really, not us... She said dat it was Frank's turn to go into dis hot oben fingie and dere was no Frank around!! Dis is not good!! No one told us dat we were going to be eating dis dead bird!!

Well, Awi finally gabe up da goods and she showed mommie where we buried Frank. Dis is da problem dough.. She told mommie dat I, ME, BAYWEE dis dis deed!! I had wots ob help dough! So much for cooking dis big fat bird, so mommie weft us at home and she went to da neighbor's house to hab Fanksgiving dinner. She said dat dere dogs were smart enough to know NOT to bury dinner in da backyard. Hmm I would wike to see dat dough. I'm sure dat ebery dog around would hab done what I did!!

I don't fink dat we should eat birds anyway! What did dey eber do to us??

I need to run now - mommie is cooking chicken in dat crockpot fingie and I wanna be around to get some weftobers!!

Your pal

Baywee

the friend to all birds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee
That was nice of you to try and save Frank. I am sure it is safe to come out. Be good and maybe you can get some leftover chicken. You do realize Chicken is a bird too. Take care

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baywee, it was lucky for you that your mommy's neighbors were having turkey dinner at their house! I know you were trying to save your keekat from getting in trouble, but next time, let him explain things to mom himself, ok?