Thursday, November 17, 2005

I met another Baywee!!!


I habe a twin out dere!!!


I fought dat I was da only baywee out dere! Dat's what mommie always tells me! She says "Baywee, God broke da mold when you were born" So I was finking dat there isn't another Baywee anywhere, but I found one and dis was a big surprise to me!!

Me an mommie went to petsmart and I was just wooking around wike I always do. Den dere was dis wady and her girl and dey were wooking at da birds and hamsters. Da wady says "come on, Baywee, we gotta go" so I turned around cause dis is my name. Well, dis widdle girl got up and started walking!! Dis two wegger has my name!! Mommie stopped and talked to dem so dat I could scope dis out and see what dis widdle Baywee was all about! We were so alike!!! She was four, I'll be four in a few weeks (pwease don't forget my birfday. Mommie says dat I'm a big baby, but don't forget anyway!!!) anyway, she was four, and she had dese cute widdle spots all ober her face. She's got freckles!!! I hab freckles!!! Dis was just amazing!! We were almost twins cept that she was short a couple ob wegs and she didn't hab my cute widdle nose!


Can you imagine dat dere could be two Baywee's in dis world?? Mommie said dat there isn't eben enough room for one Baywee in dis world on some days!!


On more fing - I heard dat my ober twin, Hattie had a birfday! She's my twin too!! I'm going to post a picture ob her! She's such a good girl! She's eben trying to help me figure out how to do dat gobble-gobble fingie!! She knows how to skate board too!! We saw video ob her! She's weally good!!

Your hungry, hurryupthanksgivingandgetherefast, pal

Baywee

No comments: