Saturday, November 12, 2005

It wasn't me!!!!

Dis was all dat Stinker keekat ob mine!!! I tried to tell my keekat dat dis was a weally bad idea and dat mommie wouldn't appreciate a gift wike dis! I also told him dat SANTA was watching, but he's a young keekat and he doesn't understand dat whole Santa fing yet. Eber dat, or he just doesn't want wots ob good fings on Christmas morning!!

So, now you're probably wondering what all dis excitement is about, right?? Well, dis is what happened: Some keecat caught a bird fingie (I don't know how he did it, I just know dat dis part is a fact ob life. Toby caught a widdle birdie!!) and instead ob pwaying wif his new widdle fwiend outside, he brought him in da house!!! Den he pondered where da best pwace to pway wif his new friend and he decided to take him into MOMMIE'S ROOM!! I told him dat dis was a weally bad idea!! I told him dat mommie would discover dis, but Toby just didn't wisten to me!!

By da time Mommie got home dere was a murder in our house!! Dis widdle bird didn't stand a chance against Toby's hunting skills!! Mommie was tired and she was walking down da hallway to her room and she found it. Dere was dis whole feather explosion!!! First she was going to bwame it on me!! She fought dat I got her feather pillow or down comforter. Well, dis was just pwain wrong!! I was a good girl!! Den mommie wooked closer and discovered dat deese feathers came from somefin dat was alive!! Den she knew dat dis was da work ob Toby!! Toby eben watched Mommie discover dis whole mess and do you know what he did??? He just smiled!! He was proud ob dis fine work ob his!!!

Mommie had to vacumn and vacumn to get wid of Toby's whole mess. She was very crabby and I was very happy dat I had nofin to do wif dis whole fing!!! Mommie didn't see dis widdle bird's body anywhere. We still hab to check some areas where we know dat Toby hides.

I learned two fings from dis whole mess:

1. Mommie doesn't wike us to bring home presents den kill dem in her room
2. Dis bird didn't die from da flu!!

Me an Awi had nuffin to do wif dis whole fing and we're not taking da fall for it eber!!

Toby is still smiling dough. Dis is not a smart keekat!

Your pal and very good bully,

Baywee

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee, Maybe the birdie did die from da flu........the keekat flu. It's way more deadly than da bird flu. Look what happened to da poor birdie. Me better be careful around me kitty. Me sure wouldn't want Miss Pitty to give me da Keekat Flu.

Your friend Murphy

Anonymous said...

Oh boy Oh boy Baywee, I couda tolds youse bout dem tupid keetkat
dey is nufin but truble truble truble. I gots weben of dem fings at my house. I tinks I might coms to yo house. Yo good budee Theo

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO!!! Hello Bailey!!! I'm sorry I haven't written but I have been very busy lately. But I'm never to busy to keep an eye an that naughty list. The last time I looked "Toby" was right near the top of the list. I didn't see "Bailey" anywhere on the list!!! HO HO HO!!! You have been a very good girl. I know it has been hard for you. Maybe Toby could learn a few of your secrets.
HO HO HO!!!