Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My keekat did not do dis!!!!

Wast night I saw our turkey!! Dis turkey ob mine was in da fridge and when I wooked at him I saw dat he didn't hab any clothes on!! not eben one feather!! Toby had noffin to do wif dis terrible crime!! I tried to push dis turkey, but he was rock solid hard just wike a bully!! I asked mommie and she told me not to worry - she said dat she was going to put him in da sink to warm him up and den she would dress him. I'm a widdle concerned about him being in da fridge dough. What if he catches a cold and sneezes in my cottage cheese?? Do you fink dat turkeys wike cottage cheese? He might eat it too!! Den I wouldn't hab any cottage cheese anymore!! Dis is not a good fing at all!!

Me an Awi habn't named our turkey yet. Our friend Susan said dat most people name dere turkeys "delicious," but we fink dat we might just name ours Frank. We put some toys just outside da fridge so dat maybe Frank will come out and pway wif us while mommie is at work today.

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

That is nice of you to share your toys. I am sure mom will take good care of Frank and dress him real nice. Don't worry about your cottage cheese, I heard turkeys don't like it.

Anonymous said...

Baywee you are such a sweet girl for keeping a blog. Have a wonderful thanksgiving. For those serving our country who are not home with family right now remeber you are loved dearly not by just your family but by your whole country. love to you all , and enjoy your holidays

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to Baywee's family ! They all miss you terribly, the whole country does. You are loved by oh so many. This Thanskgiving we should all be thankful for wonderful men and women in the armed services. Thanks to all, love to all--hope to see you home soon !!