Thursday, November 24, 2005

Unca Ray emailed me!!

Dis is what he said:



Baywee,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for everyone’s prayers and thoughts. Even though we far away in Baghdad Iraq it is nice that people are thinking of us. I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. We just took this photo as we are out running calls.

God bless,


Raymond


Unca Raymond is on da weft hand side in da white shirt. And behind him is one ob dere big firetrucks! I don't know who da ober guy is because Unca Raymond forgot to tell me!! Unca Raymond, who is your fwiend? Can I wide on your firetruck?

I miss you, so if you can, just cwose your eyes and imagine dis: A great big, wet, slobbery, Baywee bully kiss. Now run!! Hurry! You need a towel afer one ob my kisses! At least dat is what ober people say!

Happy Fanksgiving!! Eat wots ob food! Can you see da Broncos pway today?

Lub,

Your best neices

Baywee and Ari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

I closed my eyes and I got a big wet kiss. I bet Unc Raymond did too. It was nice to see a picture of him. I hope your Tnanksgiving was good, I got to go to my granny's house and play. It was fun. I almost went swimming, oops!