Friday, November 18, 2005

I don't fink dat dis is very funny!!!!

Okay - who's da funny guy??? Mommie said dat she didn't do dis!! I woke up dis morning and someone had weft dis feather in my bed!!

Dis is a genuine turkey feather!! Dere is a turkey out dere dat is walking around wif one less feather!! Dis just isn't right!! Mommie suggested dat we tape dis feather to my butt and put me outside wif a sign dat said "Happy Fanksgiving" but I don't fink dats a very good idea!! Someone might weally fink dat I'm a turkey!!
Maybe dey meant dis turkey feather for Awi... She is kinda chubby...
*waff
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast!!!
Buttercup "I am not a turkey" Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee

Don't worry about the poor turkey missing a feather, ue won't miss it soon. I hope I get to taste turkey on that special day.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that the poor little turkey will miss his feather--and there's no way anyone would mistake my friend Baywee for a turkey. Hugs, Angel Impy