Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's been a weally wong week!!!

Sorry I haben't posted, but dis has been a wong week. First it was Halloween and I twied weally hard to see all dose cute widdle kid costumes. Dat was a wot ob fun. I decided dat Halloween is a weally good holiday. People know dat I live in my house and so when dey go trick or treating, den day always stop at my house and deliver tweets!! Dis works out just fine because mommie says dat me and Awi aren't allowed to go trick or treating. She said somefin about it being just a widdle kid rule. I need to check dat rule book out an see what it says!!

Awi was sick dis week too. Dis was not a good fing cause she was barfin and she just didn't feel good at all. Mommie weft Awi home wif me in charge. Dis was a wot ob work. Now I know what it's wike to be a mommie!! I kept weally close to her and when she sneezed I made sure dat I wiped her cute widdle puggie nose. She seems to be feeling better now. Today is Saturday, so mommie rewarded me for all my hard babysitting work. I got to go to Petsmart and wook at all da Christmas stuff. I eben got to get my nails cut. I wub getting my nails cut!! I picked out some new bones for me an Awi. We each got dis fing called a knee bone. I don't fink dat it came from anyone's leg dough!!

Da ober fing dat mommie is trying to figure out is Christmas cards. She says dat it's almost dat time ob year again. Mommie wants to take pictures in da snow. I don't know dough, mommie doesn't hab to stand barefooted in da snow. I'm going to hab to fink about dis one!!!

Now I gotta go chew on my bone before Awi puts it under da desk wif hers!!

Your pal,

Baywee


PS It's starting to snow!! Dey didn't eben tell us on TB dat it was going to snow today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

Good job taking care of Awi. I can't stand having my nails cut, I am a wimp. My mom never takes me to Petsmanr but she comes home with good stuff. Take care
Your pal and twin

Hattie