Saturday, October 29, 2005

Who is dis new visitor?

Mommie came home from work a few nights ago she saw somefin sitting on our front porch. She got out ob da car and walked up da dribway wondering what dis fing was. Den she saw him!! Someone weft a dog on our porch!! He is a brown dog and he is almost as big as I am!! I don't know who weft him, but I fink dat it was my very nice neighbor. I wub saying hi to them from da window. Dey are good people!! Dis dog wasn't evben on a weash dough!! He was wucky dat he didn't run out into da street or somefin! Dis was not a good situation. It was a good fing dat mommie got home when she did!!

Today is going to be picture day and I'm going to show you pictures ob my new dog!! Maybe someone can eben help me come up wif a name for him!!







Wook at dis cute widdle puppy! How did he get here on my porch? Dis is a mystery to me!!


He wooked all alone and I fink dat he was eben crying so mommie brought him inside!!


Da first fing I did was say hi to him. He was a very friendly fellow and he wet me pway wif him!


We westled around a widdle bit and I eben wet him win a couple ob times!!

Notice dis nice technique I went right for his throat!!


He neber even complained once!! Dis is one good doggie!!! I fink dat we need to keep him.
Mommie said maybe. How much do you fink he eats and who's going to clean up after him?


Eben Awi had to meet him and say hi. We fink dat we wub dis new fellow a wot! I've been carrying him around for da past couple ob days. Dis is da only fing dat I don't wike. Mommie won't wet our new fwiend sweep wif us in our bed at night. Dis means dat I hab to sweep on da wubseat awone wif him. He's a dog! I fink dat he should be allowed to sweep wif us!!

Fank you very much to who eber gabe us dis doggie!! We wub him a wot and we'll take really good care ob him!!

Now we gotta fink ob names!!

Your happy widdle bully fwiend,

Baywee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee, how fun to have a new doggie. Be nice, he might be fragile. I am very jealous. I want to snuggle with one.

Love Hattie

Anonymous said...

I suggest B-G-O as the name for your new doggie -- B-G-O is how it is pronounced, but it is spelled Biggio. From a big baseball fan who's team lost!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey,
Word must be out that you are a really good bully pal. The good thing is I don't think that BGO (I like that name, too) will eat many of your treats. Kind of like being friends with the really skinny girls, huh? Leaves more for us! Be safe when you go out trick or treating...remember, no tricks 'cause "you know who" is watching.

Anonymous said...

Baywee this is wonderful!!! A new doggie to play with and one that lets you win too. Me thinks you should call in Snuffy cause it looks like a bully and thems snuffle when them breathes so snuffy would be a very good name.

Your pal

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Have you decided a name for your new pal? Either BGO or Snuffy sound like good names to me. Are you being nice to him (and to Awi) since Santa Paws time is getting close? Impy's Mommy