Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am a Dawg!!! Dat is a Georgia BULLDAWG!

I got a present in da mail yesterday from one of mommie's bestest fwends. Dis wady, Shar, lives in GA and she foght dat I might wike to hab a UGA jersey. She was wight too!! I wub habing a Georgia Bulldogs jersey!!! I fink dat ebery dog should hab a favorite football team!! I am a pretty wucky bully!! I wub Shar a wot!!

Dis is my very best smile for Shar!!

Now I can wear my Bronco's jersey on Sundays and my Bulldog jersey on Saturdays! Dis is going to work out just fine! Mommie eben wet me wear it to Petsmart today. We had a wot ob fun and I eben got to kiss two kids. I wub dat kind ob stuff!! Kids wike to waff a wot!! Dat makes me happy too!!

Now I gotta get back to watching da bronco game!

Go Broncos! Beat dose Giants!!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGA is lucky to hab such a good little bulldawg fan who looks SO good in her UGA jersey. Shar gave you just the right jersey!
Diane - Impy's Mommy

Anonymous said...

Bailey you are such a sweetie! You look great in your new jersey. Now you are a genuine Dawg! I'm glad you liked your present and I love you too!
Shar