Thursday, October 06, 2005

FINALLY!!!

Mommie finally went to da store and got us a new scoop!! Dis was just in time too!! I fought dat I was going to die wif not habing enough kibble!! We got a blue scoop dis time. It has two measures on it. One for half a cup and one for one big full cup ob kibble!! No way I'm going to wet Awi get dis scoop!! We can't afford to lose it!! You can almost see my bones now (well, not really, but it sounds bad doesn't it???) and my skin is just hanging off ob my bones!! Dis is just terrible!! I'm already feeling better now though! Mommie gabe me some cottage cheese and dat helped a lot!!

It ober news, it's been weally cold here!! We eben saw some snow flakes!!! All our leaves are busy falling off ob da trees now and da front yard bunny wooks wike he's burrowing in for da winter. I fink dat we need to go get some sort ob bunny food for him. He might wike dat a wot! We feed da backyard squirrel so it's only fair dat we feed da front yard bunnies!!

Tomorrow is Friday!!

Only one more day ob getting up wif da alarm den we can sleep in for two whole days! I wub sweeping in and I wub wenting videos!! I wub fall!! :)

Your pal,Baywee

PS Hi Santa - I've been weally good!! Did you see me sharing me an Awi's cottage cheese wif Toby dat nice widdle keekat ob mine? I eben wet him sweep on da top ob my lubseat wast night!! I wub dat cute widdle keekat!!

Your pal, Baywee

(Can I hab a pony for Christmas?)

No comments: