Sunday, October 02, 2005

How much do I hab to gibe up here???

Does dis wook wike a happy Baywee face???? Dis answer is NO for today!!! Dis is not a good day!!!



First dere is no access to kibble, and mommie still hasn't shopped for a new scoop. She's using a Coffee cup!!! Now how am I going to know if I'm getting enough??? Dis is no way to measure kibble!!! I know dat I am wasting away!! Den I tried to convince her to go dis morning, but she said "Baywee, I'm not going anywhere dis morning. Da Broncos are pwaying."Da BRONCOS?? What do da Broncos matter today??? Champ Baywee isn't eben pwaying today!! He got hurt wast week!! I eben always wear my Champ Baywee jersey for da football games! I know Broncos!! I'm a big fan!! But dis doesn't mean dat da Broncos should be more important den my kibble scoop!!!

We need to hab our priorities!! Measured scoop fingies are very important!!!So I decided to go out on da deck to pout and do you know what I found????

DIS!! I FOUND DIS!!!



Dis keekat ob mine has already taken ober my lubseat!!! Now he's waying in my chair??? Dis is not fair!! I'm not allowed to sit in any ober chair just dis one!! Toby should go sit in mommie's chair, not Baywee's chair!! Somefin must be done!! I am very abused in dis house!!!

I need to hab my chair cause dis is where I do my best finking!!! If I don't hab my chair den I can't eben get on da table!! Dat is one ob my favorite pwaces to be!! Den I can see eberyfing in my whole yard!!Dis is where I need to be!! Dis is my table!!! Eben dough mommie yells at me when I get on it I still know dat dis is my table!! I need access to my table!!

I might hab to put my keekat up for sale on ebay!!

oh... just a minute...ummm.. wait...Disregard dis above.. I just saw mommie surfing wooking for my birfday presents. Neber mind for right now!! I'm just going to go sit on da deck for wight now!! My good widdle keekat can sit in my chair for a widdle while!!

Go Broncos!!!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: